quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Live And Learn And Pass It On


1. I've learned that a strong code of ethics is as reliable as a compass. -- Age 43
2. I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk. -- Age 7
3. I've learned that if I eat donuts today I wear them tomorrow. -- Age 39
4. I've learned that goldfish don't like Jello. -- Age 5
5. I've learned that I don't feel my age as long as I focus on my dreams instead of my regrets. -- Age 83
6. I've learned that deciding who you will marry is the most important decision you'll ever make. -- Age 95
7. I've learned that it's easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble. -- Age 14
8. I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decisions. -- Age 66
9. I've learned that it always makes me feel good to see my parents holding hands. -- Age 13
10. I've learned that life is like a blind date. Sometimes you just have to have a little faith! -- Age 23

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário