quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Welcome to everyone reading CCBEU's blog for the first time and welcome back to those of you returning. If there is anything you would like to see here then please let us know. Also if you have any questions about English then I will be happy to answer them.
In this blog, I would like to share with you some web sites that I have found useful in helping me and my students in learning English.


This is an excellent site, especially for explaining verb tenses and examples. There are lots of exercises for you to practice also.

There is a lot of information on this site. It is especially good for listening exercises.
This site has many worksheets on all different subjects to help you study.
Here you can play different games to help you learn.
You can find many different activities and help here.

If you have any websites that you like to use then you can share them here with us.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário