sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2012

Funny Sentences!

  1. I’ll buy you 11 Roses; 10 real and 1 fake. And I’ll love you until the last rose dies.
  2. I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
  3. I stepped on a cornflake, and now I am a cereal killer.
  4. Isn’t having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
  5. Future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
  6. You all laugh because I’m different – I laugh because you’re all the same.
  7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
  8. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
  9. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and then used against you.
  10. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two or more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário