segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2012

BUMPER STICKERS

Bumper stickers are those slogans that you see on the back of cars.

@ I love animals.

@ They taste great.

@ If you can read this, I've lost my trailer.

@ Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

@ Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.

@ Few women admit their age.

@ Few men act theirs.

@ Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at math.

@ If this sticker is getting smaller, the light is probably green.

@ Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

@ Honk if you love peace and quiet.

@ Don't follow me. I'm lost too.

@ I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

@ Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

@ I have good brakes. Do you have good insurance?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário